1. All beliefs are either confident or nonconfident.
2. Emotions are directly associated with a confident or nonconfident belief.
3. Behaviors are habitual subconscious reaction that are attached to an emotion.
4. Behaviors are nothing more than physical actions or vocalization of words.
5. Impartial in nature, behaviors are neither good nor bad.
6. Outcomes are the results of the actions taken in response to one’s beliefs.
7. Other people are a mirror reflecting your confident or nonconfident belief.
8. Behaviors are the actions necessary to bring stability to the 5 Foundation Blocks.
1 stick butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
3 cups flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven 375 degrees
2. Blend in mixer until smooth and creamy, butter, both sugars and eggs
3. Add baking powder and blend 20 seconds
4. Add flour and blend until smooth and well mixed
5. Add chips and walnuts, blend until evenly distributed in dough
6. Drop large spoonfuls of dough onto un-greased baking sheet
7. Bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown (do not over bake)
8. Wrap remaining dough in a large ziplock baggie and refrigerate
9. Repeat directions1, 6 and 7 anytime you want fresh cookies in 12 minutes
If you like thicker cookies bake on a cookie sheet with a raised side rather than a flat baking sheet.
Enjoy the sweet side of life.